Sorry to impose upon u pulsarians for help again.
But I am not a drummer.
So if you have any killer jazz drum fills/patterns in midi file form that I can gain inspiration from. I need really good drum solo fills urgently.
Please please could you send them to my mail [email protected]
Thank you very much in advance
I need some jazz midi drum fills
-
remixme
- Posts: 478
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere nice; in the UK
- Contact:
-
Matt
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: London
Not sure if they are jazz based but you could try here:
http://www.midimusicofjohnbloise.com/drums.htm
http://www.midimusicofjohnbloise.com/drums.htm
- wayne
- Posts: 2377
- Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Australia
Methinks midi jazz drums are a very steep uphill battle. Although, an option if you like would be to record an Ed Blackwell solo or something and have a squizz at it (visually) for placement of midi notes. Sampled rattly old snares, brushes, cymbals are generally hard to get going in a realistic jazzy kind of way, I find, but I'd love to hear if people have managed it. Otherwise, Roy Haynes, Billy Higgins, Art Blakey, Max Roach are also good inspiration

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wayne on 2002-04-10 09:12 ]</font>
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wayne on 2002-04-10 09:12 ]</font>
-
remixme
- Posts: 478
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere nice; in the UK
- Contact: